Sunday, August 2, 2009

How long will my hair to grow longer?

my hair is up to my shoulders, how long will it take to grow pass my boobs.



thanks.



How long will my hair to grow longer?

On an average, hair grows at the rate of 6 inches annually. The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.



How long will my hair to grow longer?

I got my hair cut to my shoulders when I was like...8 I think, I'm 14 now and its way passed that part lol,just get it trimmed once in a wile get some shampoo that helps with breaking and split ends and that will REALLY help! it helped me. also taking vitamins helps to they have stuff for hair at wallmart and stuff to keep it healthy and to help it grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment