Sunday, August 2, 2009

I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

my hair, i admit is getting longer, but i want it to grow faster cuz it takes FOREVER to grow -.-.



I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

there is no miracle way to make it grow fast you have to make and maintain healthy hair to help it grow. prenatal vitamins(as well as other vitamins will keep your hair and nails healthy), protein(fish and chicken), and taking care of your hair (no harsh products and not using heat TOO often) will make hair grow as healthy as possible and the healthier your hair is the faster it will grow. also gettting regular (approx 6-8 week) trims will keep your ends healthier as well



I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

I've heard that prenatal vitamins make your hair grow fast.



I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

simple



DON'T CUT



I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

yes..prenatal vitamins



and drink Knox Gelatin



I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

try Nioxin, it is only sold in professional salons but it helps build the blood flow to the hair follicle.



I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

prenatal vitamins are great for your hair and nails...i think that's the only thing that will work for what your trying to accomplish..gl



I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

My hair dresser always tells me that there is no real way to make your hair grow faster. Hair grows about an inch or less a month on average. I donated my hair to Locks of Love and it seems like it's taking forever to grow back. One thing you could try is taking a multi-vitamin every day because, chances are, if you aren't healthy, neither is your hair and hair needs to be healthy to grow normally. Other than that, the only advice I can give is to be patient!



I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

trim it alittle offten



like every other month



and that will keep it healthy



and it will grow faster



also if thats not good for you



they have pills for that



I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

I have heard some people say that when there is a full moon your hair and fingernails will grow quicker in the moonlight (personally I think this is an old wives tale).



You should get it trimmed every 6-8 weeks to keep the ends from breaking off, if it gets too unhealthy from not trimming it will break and not retain length as well.



I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

Instead of using a pillow when you go to bed rest your head in a grow-bag from homebase. This will fertilize your hair and add essential nutrients that a normal pillow just doesn't have.



I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

it will only grow an inch a month no mater what you do but scalp masage will make it grow better



I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

mane %26amp; tail shampoo %26amp; conditionar



I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

You really cannot affect how fast your hair grows. Most people's hair grows at the rate of about 1/4 to 1/2 inch a month. Some hair grows longer than other hair and that's usually pre-determined by genetics. For instance, Asian people's hair will grow very long. However you can help your hair to grow longer by getting your ends trimmed about every 6 weeks to prevent split ends. Split ends will cause your hair to break off and will limit its growth as a result. But trimming will not make your hair grow faster, and as far as I know, cutting your hair during a full moon etc, will alos have no effect on the length of your hair.



I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

on an average, hair grows at the rate of 6 inches annually. The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. So try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.



I want my hair to grow long, and FAST! help me.?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment