Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm a Black Girl how can I get my hair to grow in 10 days?

I'm Really trying to get my hair to grow in 10 days please if you can help me please tell me anything. I really want my hair to grow. Just last week my hair was long and then my hair just keeps breaking off PLease PLease PLease HELP ME!!!



I'm a Black Girl how can I get my hair to grow in 10 days?

Are you serious? There is no magic hair grow in ten days. Try extensions if it is for a big event or something



I'm a Black Girl how can I get my hair to grow in 10 days?

Sorry to burst your bubble Asiah, but there is no way to get your hair to grow in 10 days.....hair on everyone and anyone will grow around 6 inches per year. Given that, in 10 days your hair won't grow to where you notice.



There are things you can do to maximize your growth potential though! Those things are the obvious like taking your vitamins, taking care of your whole body through exercise and diet, and keeping your hair moisturized and healthy. 1-2 times per week massage olive oil or a good deep conditioner through your hair, cover with a cap or plastic bag, and sleep on it. Cut down on heat styling but if it is necessary, use products that are specific for heat styling which create a barrier on your hair follicles to reduce heat damage.



And for quick fixes to get long hair, try extensions! You can get them (for a high $) at salons or clip-in ones at stores like Sally Beauty Supply for a bit less.



Good luck!



I'm a Black Girl how can I get my hair to grow in 10 days?

weave.



You can stop using the relaxers and go natural. Your hair will retain the length better and will be healthier.



nappturality.com



I'm a Black Girl how can I get my hair to grow in 10 days?

On an average, hair grows at the rate of 6 inches annually. The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment