Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hey people out there . how can i grow hair on my chin?

thx in advance



Hey people out there . how can i grow hair on my chin?

Men first grow moustaches. As we get older we generally get more facial hair. There are some people in high school that can grow a beard at the same time as their moustache comes in but that is not the norm. Generally you gain facial hair as you get older. If you have darker hair it comes in sooner.



Hey people out there . how can i grow hair on my chin?

grow old?



Hey people out there . how can i grow hair on my chin?

shave that portion



Hey people out there . how can i grow hair on my chin?

Time. There is no magic way. If you're a teen and worried that you haven't grown facial hair yet, just wait. It's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment