Thursday, October 8, 2009

What does it mean when i'm growing hair around my *thing* but not on the armpit? am i going to

plz tell me cuz i want to learn more about myself. i'm 14 yrs old. am i still going through puberty? when will i stop growing? I'm about 5 7 or taller. what do u think my height will be?



What does it mean when i'm growing hair around my *thing* but not on the armpit? am i going to grow hair onit

Dude. Just chill out. My BF is possibly the hairiest guy on the planet. There is no rush to get hairy - It's not that great! haha! You are still going through puberty and you will eventually get hair under your arms. If you are comparing to someone you know...then stop! Everyone is different and things happen at different times and different stages to everyone!



It will happen eventually!!!



What does it mean when i'm growing hair around my *thing* but not on the armpit? am i going to grow hair onit

You are just going through puberty so it is hard to tell you how tall you will be in 6 years when you will probably end puberty. (Maybe even longer) Also, yes, you will grow hair on your armpits, nuts, face, chest, ect. All you have to do it wait.



What does it mean when i'm growing hair around my *thing* but not on the armpit? am i going to grow hair onit

You are just starting puberty. Usually puberty ends around the age of 20 or 21. Actually by that age you do not anymore call it puberty since you are old enough. However the climax of puberty is around the ages of 16 and 17. Some teens really starts growing fast. Some of my short friends outgrew me at that age.



Hairs on armpit? Depends, I think some does not grow any arm pit hairs. It really depends on your genes or is inherited. Speaking of inherited, I assume your father or mother is a tall person. 5'7 at your age is quite tall. Whatever your father or mothers height is, expect to outgrow them by a few inches or in some cases 5 inches more.



Check this article about American Average Height



http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/healthcare...



What does it mean when i'm growing hair around my *thing* but not on the armpit? am i going to grow hair onit

Well realx and think that you can grow and become more hairy until your even 18 or 19. So hair may go everywhere. It's better if you have less hair though so you don't have to trim it and look like a hairy-back monster dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment