Thursday, October 8, 2009

To grow out your hair.. wear it up??

I want my hair to grow as fast as possible. I heard having you hair up as much as possible makes it grow faster. Is this true? I never sleep with my hair up, should I?



To grow out your hair.. wear it up??

It is not like that and it doesn't make a difference whether it is up or not. The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. And these simple home remedies which will help your hair to grow can be made at home and work out less expensive than other alternative forms of medicines. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.



To grow out your hair.. wear it up??

I think it does if you wear it in a really high pony tail i heard that too. But i don't think youll wake up and it will be super long!

No comments:

Post a Comment