Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ever heard of "Fast Grow" hair vitamins?

dalonzo302 you posted about this before, did you ever buy it?



What did you think?



I purchased some last night but I'm scepticle about it all. I need to SEE to believe. I normally don't do this, but they convinced me with the "all natural" no man made ingredients, so I figured, if my body needs this stuff anyway, why not.



I'll let you all know.



Any users out there? let me know please!!!!!



Ever heard of "Fast Grow" hair vitamins?

I haven't been on those before but years ago I did go on a product that I believe was called Ultra Hair that was a vitamin supplement. It did help my thinning hair that was caused from stress.



Ever heard of "Fast Grow" hair vitamins?

I havent but my hair needs to be stronger



Ever heard of "Fast Grow" hair vitamins?

if u want to up ur growth rate u can go to GNC and get some biotin pills.



Ever heard of "Fast Grow" hair vitamins?

Vitamins for hair growth



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1680....

No comments:

Post a Comment