Thursday, July 30, 2009

I want my hair to grow. Please help, okie?

Ok i have dry, curly, frizzy hair.(I can make it look good with gel, ghehehe) I really would like it to grow for school. (When my hair is straighten, its really close to my mid-back). I deep condition my hair like 2 twice a week and wash my hair like 3-4 times a week. But would like it a little longer though.



What should I do? (I would like it to grow at least 3-4 in).



also



How do i keep my hair damp? (I love when my hair is damp and wet looking. It looks really nice)



I want my hair to grow. Please help, okie?

use horse shampoo. it makes hair grow really fast, sadly, even body hair.



by the way, cutting the ends of your hair has NO effect on the roots and how fast your hair will grow.



I want my hair to grow. Please help, okie?

I would get your split ends cut every once in awhile, you might be thinking, "Why? That is cutting off hair!" But, it leaves your hair healthier, which makes it grow faster!



=-)(-=



I want my hair to grow. Please help, okie?

Just trim it! I have the same kinda hair as you and I understand... you can find hair spray that makes your hair look wet. Ask your stylist where to get it or if she/he can get it for you f you pay them. I got a ceramic high wattage salon style starightener through mine. ^^



I want my hair to grow. Please help, okie?

taking your vitamin helps your hair grow and don't wash your hair to much it will get it dry. put moose in ur hair and when u straighten your hair put a spray that will protect ur hair from getting dry. i hope my advice works.



I want my hair to grow. Please help, okie?

Hair is made from protein, so try eating protein rich food and reduce the stress in your daily life. More tips at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/growhair.htm...



I want my hair to grow. Please help, okie?

when u wash ur hair just pull gently at the root of your hair while shampooing every shower!



I want my hair to grow. Please help, okie?

Gel and mouse gives you that wet look. When it come to growing your hair, care is key. I know you're deep condition and you should keep up with it. One thing I learned is that when you're dealing with your hair, it should be tooken care from morning to night. You can sleep with rough pillows b/c it can damage your hair. You can't put to many chemicals and products in your hair without expecting a consequence. Try cleansing your hair with 1 tbs. of baking soda and a cup of water or rinsing with apple cider vinegar to take all the hair products out once in a while. If you relax your hair, only do a touch up on the scalp and avoid putting to much relaxer on the rest of the hair. Optimum hair relaxer has a product that you put on the end of you hair before you put in the relaxer to prevent breakage. Good luck on the hair!



I want my hair to grow. Please help, okie?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....



I want my hair to grow. Please help, okie?

I would like to know how to make my hair grow longer as well and it sounds like to me you and I have hair similarities. Well I may have some helpful advice about how to keep your hair looking wet through the day. This is what I do and I find it very helpful. While in the shower use shampoo and conditioner or just conditioner and let the conditioner sit in your hair for the normal amount of time. Then while the conditioner is still in your hair use a comb brush and comb out all the tangles and knots. This allows for you to be tangle free , but still have your natural wet curly look. After that rinse out the conditioner and do not comb again just leave it as it is. Now for the final step use a curly hair gel and apply it to your hair while it's still wet just after you rinse.....rub the gel all throughout your hair and even shake your hair a bit to make sure your getting the whole head. Now it may sound like you will need a lot of gel, but you really don't. The gel that I use sometimes works great and it does not cost a lot. It's called La bella styling gel for curly hair. You can get it at target or CVS. Well I hope I have been of some help.



This will also keep your hair under control and looking nice and still wet and frizz free!

No comments:

Post a Comment