Sunday, July 26, 2009

Why wont my hair grow in the back of my head?

I am 15 and i have tried everything to get my hair to grow in the back of my head. I thought it could have been because i got a perm so i cut my hair off and went natural. it still wasnt growing so i kept my hair braided. The top and the sides grew, but not the back. I have tried the deep conditoning my hair and limiting my heat use but it still wont grow. I have had this problem since i was a baby. What do you guys think?



Why wont my hair grow in the back of my head?

its probably not that it wont grow



i had this problem too



its that its breaking off because it rubs up against a lot and the hair in the back is really fragile even tho mos ppl thinks its really strong



but you have to moisturize it atleast twice a day and dont put gels on it or brush it hard to make it smooth



also if you wear a sleeping cap or scarf that could be the problem also just get a satin pillow case just for sleeping on

No comments:

Post a Comment