Sunday, July 26, 2009

After IPL hair reduction my hair still continues to grow as normal?

I have recently (5-6 weeks ago) had a session of IPL hair reduction, done with a machine called Elos (Sydney, Australia), and was told that after 3-4 weeks the hair will stop growing and after 8 weeks I should have my next session... But my hair still continues to grow as normal and has not stopped or reduced its growth rate at all since the procedure. The salon charged me $500 to get armspits, lower legs and extended bikini line done, and it is not a very high price, as I called around and compared prices from various salons. But I did have 1 session before these people, with another company, it was much more painful but the hair stopped growing for about 6 weeks at least. And now I am wondering about the effectiveness of this IPL machine, as most sites inform me that the hair WILL STOP GROWING... Are these people bogus? Should I be asking for my money back and should I go elsewhere? Please, anyone with ACTUAL EXPERIENCE of having had IPL done, let me know about how you went... Thanks



After IPL hair reduction my hair still continues to grow as normal?

More than likely, the 1st place didn't have the machine turned up at a high enough level to be effective. When you had a successful treatment and felt the pain, that would be the level that would be best for you, as well as provide you with significant hair reduction. Ask them what their guarantee is, and stop getting treatments at the other place. You will need to show the 1st place that there has been no reduction in order to try to get a refund. You should definitely confront them. If there is no resolution, file a complaint with the business bureau.



After IPL hair reduction my hair still continues to grow as normal?

It takes 6-8 treatments to really damage the hair follicle enough. Even after that it may still grow back in patches.



My person gave me much shorter time between treatments, she says 3-4 weeks on body hair, 2-3 on facial hair, as it grows quick and you want to catch it right away. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment