Sunday, July 26, 2009

I started growing chest hair and hair on my stomach when i was 14 did anyone else grow that early? i

I'm grwoing more hair on my stomach than my dad! all he had is a lovetail. mine has a lovetail that goes up and around spreading acoss the stomach. I'm also growing hair on my nipples and on the breast bone and still growing.



I started growing chest hair and hair on my stomach when i was 14 did anyone else grow that early? im 16 now?

That is not abnormal. Although I don't have a ton of chest hair, it started to grow when I was about 12 or 13. I was shaving my face everyday at 16 years. Every guy is different. Ask your mom when her brothers or father started getting hairy, that will let you know what is average for your family.



I started growing chest hair and hair on my stomach when i was 14 did anyone else grow that early? im 16 now?

wow..thats early. but theres this boy at school whos 16 also and has alotttt of chest hair almost like the guy in the 40 yr old virgin.



dont worry about it, you seem like a great guy to me. its probably hereditary.

No comments:

Post a Comment