Thursday, July 30, 2009

Help! I can't get my hair to grow?

I really need help with my hair and nails, im a 22yr old girl who does not have cancer and i do not take any pills or drugs. For the last two years my hair has been getting worse it was really long and then i had to cut it to about shoulder length and then i had to go even shorter according to the salons i went to, but that was last year and i can only notice between 1 or 2 inches, it's not back to my shoulders yet and i can't find anyone to really help me and i've spent tons of money at salons for nothing.



and i really have no nails for the past 5 years they just wont grow at all, and my finger tips are always freezing cold. i've been to doctors for this one but i could use a few suggestions because i haven't noticed any hair growth for the past few months.



please help



Help! I can't get my hair to grow?

Olive oil for both....use on hair as hot oil treatment....put in microwave for a few seconds...until pretty warm...then rub into hair,,,try to get it close to the scalp...then massage into cuticles on fingers to get some nutrients...as far as the coldness...i have that too... I have to take Iron pills most of the year...I am not telling you to take the pills because you may have other reasons for the cold skin..but with this regimine it works well for me...i cut 4/5 inches of hair off a year...and my nails are longer than i need them to be...sometimes 1/4 inch before i cut them...plus taking a teaspoon of olive oil a day...is so good for you....



Help! I can't get my hair to grow?

If you dye your hair thats it...



Get hot oil treatments at a Walgreen or CVS.



Use color treated shampoo it helps your hair and conditions it more.



At natural food stores you can find vitamins for hair and nails. Ask someone their for help.



Start taking other vitamins for your bones and health to keep you healthy.



Drink lots of water..



Herbs are great..



Help! I can't get my hair to grow?

well i am not sure about your hair but if u havent already u can use some nail polish that helps nails grow



Help! I can't get my hair to grow?

just leave it alone. i heard in health class if u just leave it alone it will help. the chemicals and stuff doesnt help ur wasting ur time if u use it



Help! I can't get my hair to grow?

maybe u can use indian or bangladeshi oil like vatika henna and u r hair will grow within 2 months



Help! I can't get my hair to grow?

ur hair. u should trim ur hair at least evrymonth.



and try to use GARNIIER FRUCTIS,ong and sleek.



that should work.



For ur nails. use the Sally Hansen nail activator. the bottle is clear blue. thatshould do the trick



hope it works!!



Help! I can't get my hair to grow?

you are probaly going through alot of stress thats whats makes your hair not grow make sur you keep it healthy wash and condition it i cant tell you anything else



Help! I can't get my hair to grow?

you should eat vitamines and change you hair products.best for you hair is egg mask or baby shampoos.good luck!



Help! I can't get my hair to grow?

Vitamins for hair growth



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1680....

No comments:

Post a Comment