Thursday, July 30, 2009

HELP!how can i get my hair to grow fast?

my hair is thin and kinda short it takes forever for it to grow and when i trim it it seems to slow down the process what can i do so it will grow rele fast in 5 weeks?



plz help i want long hair



HELP!how can i get my hair to grow fast?

DON'T TRIM YOUR HAIR IF YOU EAT AND USE SHAMPOO THAT HAS MILK OR MILK PROTEINS IN IT YOUR HAIR WILL GROW LONGER~



HELP!how can i get my hair to grow fast?

Rub your head. My eyebrows would not grow, so I massaged them with a toothbrush. AND VOILA! Massaging the roots stimulates growth.



HELP!how can i get my hair to grow fast?

A friend told me that if you put an anticonceptive pill in the shampoo and wash your hair it will grow faster.



I never tried it so i dont know for sure if it will work.



HELP!how can i get my hair to grow fast?

Try hair vitamins or eat a lot offood that hasthe same vitamins .



HELP!how can i get my hair to grow fast?

LEMON JUICE! its strenthens hair!



HELP!how can i get my hair to grow fast?

i agree with rachel



HELP!how can i get my hair to grow fast?

Some drugs that they give transplant patients to counteract organ rejection have a side effect of growing hair faster.



HELP!how can i get my hair to grow fast?

Try moisturizing your hair and roots with coconut oil (just plain coconut oil). You can get it by the jar in your local health food store. If you use it, your hair won't hold a curl but it will grow like MAD. It doesn't build up and make your hair stiff like hair gel -- but if you aren't black you don't have that problem anyway. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment