Friday, July 24, 2009

How long would it take me to grow my hair as long as spencer Chamberlains? What do girls think about

My hair is is about 7%26amp;1/2 inches long right now, but it's been growing really fast recently, as in an inch per week or so. I don't know how long it will continue growing at such a ridiculous rate, but if it does, how long would it take? I'm really not sure if I want long hair like Spencer Chamberlain's, or some short sceneish style. What do you girls think about him and his hair? Also, my hair is dark brown right now. Should I dye it black like his when/if I get it that long?



How long would it take me to grow my hair as long as spencer Chamberlains? What do girls think about his hair?

I LOVE scene hair! On guys, its awesome! OMG, you should totally cut it and dye it black!



How long would it take me to grow my hair as long as spencer Chamberlains? What do girls think about his hair?

Spencer Chamberlain's hair is kinda eww although he is a good singer(screamer?) I think you should do your hair like Alex Evans (alexevans.net) or go onto photobucket or youtube and look for scene/emo hair for guys;; and if your hair is dark brown you probably don't need to dye it but if you want to it would look even more awesome. I have dark brown hair and I used a temporary dye to change it to black and it looked the same but with blueish tones

No comments:

Post a Comment